Thursday, May 29, 2008

Useless words.

Smile brings joy, the reason to smile are many-some people smile just because something happened or some event occurred therefore their are reasons for the people to smile. Their are many people who smile only because they have to smile.

A new day, a new way and a new thoughts coming in your mind with the fresh breeze blowing all around you. A new day brings new hope to live. A thought of living a life. A way of em brassing it. Some people get irritated just because they are heavily thinking too much. Some people do not get irritated just because they know what is going on in their mind.

Everything has life, all the non living things and living things. People will not believe me on this point. Science will tell you that all those entity that breath is called as living things. or living entity. I would ask to those who have made this definition that- What if, the process of taking birth and process of death of the non-living entity is the same, should not you put non living entity as living too ?


I believe both the living and non-living has the life. I believe because the process both the entity follows are the same. Their are millions of example. For e.g one entity shoes. We buy a pair of shoes. (Birth), now you wear them (living) and then slowly it becomes old(aging) after some period it is broken(death). The process of living being is also exactly the same.

Who says it is just a thing ? It is your eyes which sees the entity around you as the thing. It is the same eyes which see the difference and it is the same eyes which helps the needy. It is the same eyes which have heart full of helping desires and it is the same eyes which wants to kill the person next in different color.

The people from different country have different way of using the language, the person from different country have different way of thinking different. But I think I do not have any difference in different itself. I do not see any difference. I see most of the times outside my window from the kitchen and I find green everywhere, I see the road and the road reminds me that it is going nowhere.

I see the cars and these cars are always their constantly running in the road.It reminds that we are here in the world of road and the road ask me to run too. I am not great runner. I cannot run not for the physical benefit or any other benefit but I do not want to run.

I know the path will take you to the place where their is nothing. A place where none, no green, no leaves, no air, no water, nothing exist.

One day, a teacher said to me-you know in West we do not write the way you write. It is totally different. Every sentence has the meaning and we connect the sentence with the reasons. We give reason why the sentence exist. Your style of writing do not connect the sentence.

I thought-well, to me it does not matter, it should matter to my readers. If my readers believe that it does not give any sense then I accept it and I will try to improve it but when my readers are accepting what I am writing it is acceptable. Despite that also I will try to manage with my Western world of writing style.

No comments: