Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Smile

We have different culture, we have different languages, we have different faces and many thing that are not similar to each others but one thing we have same and it is the- Smile.

Smile is same in every languague. It is same in all forms of the language, it has the same meaning it is the language of simplicity, which tells that we are one way or another same.

I woke up with the smile in the face and I still am trying to figure out something in my mind which is very unclear. It is the path that I want to travel but the the destination is unseen. It is unclear, un discovered destination. No one ever has done something like the way I am trying to do but I know it is difficult. But again looking at the word difficult reminds me that nothing is difficult.

No comments: