Monday, May 5, 2008

My First Proposal

Oh my dear, I am very far from you. The moment I saw you I felt the deep sense of feelings for you. I didn't knew that I would really fall for you but Now I cannot imagine my life without you.

The life is like hollow, single and always needs a partner for the sharing of the ideas or thoughts in life. I am very much alone. I am lonely. I know the day I saw you-the day was perfect, with sun shining and blaze of glory being cherished from every rays that I saw fell in your beautiful hairs.

I know that you are sweet, you are careful, you are beautiful and you are the best of the creation the god has ever made. Their is no doubt in that. I will never doubt my entire life. I know that I have felt some deep love for you. I have to say it now. I know that you are the one I will never live without. You are the one without whom my life is empty. It is the dead end. I want to move forward in my life. I need some one to take me to the other side. I believe and trust you. I like you. Despite we have not talked I trust you.


My beautiful lady,From today onwards I promise that I will never ever live without you. I promise that I will be taking care of all your difficulties, all of your problems would be my problems all of your burden will be my burden, all of your pain will be my pain and all of happiness you will like to share I will their standing and smiling as you would like to see me.

I am alone, I want to you. I need you. The "want" is not only the desire but the destiny. You are my destiny. You are my love,I believe NOW, I believed the day I saw you and I will believe it till my death.

It is my life I can give you in return. It is my happiness I can give you in return. I will never ever try to give you my pain until and unless you will want to share it. Please Today- I am on my knees standing and asking you one big question-
"Will you marry me ?", "Will you be my love for entire life ?"

I am afraid, I am shy and at the same time I am feeling deep joy that you will say "yes". I am afraid because if you will say "no". My heart will be broken. I will not love anyone then afterwards. I will be alone again. I want you only because I can cry for you. I want you because I will give my entire life just to make you happy. I am ready to die if you ask me. I am ready to kill some one if you ask me. I am ready to do what you want my dear.

Please tell me do you feel the same ?. What if I ask you now that I will be loving father of your child. I will try my level best to become best father. I like you ....

I cannot live without you and I hope their won't come any days in our life when we have to be separated. Please I am here in Dubai living alone for your answer. Waiting for your response. Please let me know. Please tell me if you really will like me. Please let me know. I am in love with you.


I know it is difficult to know when a person is in love. I ask with myself and it gave only one answer. It is you. I have any friends who are girl but my heart choose only you. I have always seen you, always liked you and will like you forever and forever. I know you will like me too.

I know our relationship has not started but it does not matter because If you agree I will give you a call right now. Please tell me if you feel the same.


Here is the last three letter words that I would like to say again-

"I love you".

I will always love you and I will always be only yours,I swear, I promise and I promise from the bottom of my heart.

(Dedicated to friend and his love)

No comments: