Saturday, May 17, 2008

Old stuffs.

There are many things in our life and such things we ignore them all the time. See the door for e.g. or bed, the clothes, the wallet, or the plates, or the window, or the table etc. All these things are just the things for us to use.

We think all these stuffs are for us to use and they are there with us to use them and later throw them. I really do not like the idea of throwing out the things which are close to you. or the things which you once get into the habit of using it. I may be doing a worng decision or whatever but It is not good. Once we first meet or get to see these things-We are some how related with all these things that are just useless for us.

It might look useless for us, they are the things for us to use and throw but once we get into these things we tend to forget or do not really care about them. But the things which we use are for us and they should be kept with the proper care. It should be taken with good care and they should be treated as if you are related to them.

Life is not easy as it looks but once you like and love and find happiness or smile in whatever you see, whichever moment you are into and whichever things you use you get one big thing and that big thing is-- Satisfaction. That Satisfaction will make you feel that you are alive. It will give you the greatest pleausre of living a live.

Be cheerful, be honest, and be truthful once you try to be what metioned here you will build a relationship of "trust". Once the relationship of trust is being started with not only the other person, but also with the things it will become two way around. You will get the help from the things you do not see are helpful. The things which will literally or practically do not talk with you but they will impractically help you. Take for example a table lamp-it provides you with light, whever you need it, just you turn it on, whenever you do not need it just turn if off. How many of you are thankful to a table lamp, or desk, or chair or the bed or the things you use ?

It might sound stupid, weired and awkward but it is not. It is not the way it sounds. It is the reality. you like the things and once it gets old you do not like them anymore. Something which is similar with women. You like the newly seen women whom you have just started dating later on when she turns into your wife she is just an old car.

Why do we like most of the times the new, it is just because our mind needs some different taste all the time, it ask us to change and it wants us to do something or conqure something that we never had.

The reality is just this, accept it , rejoice in it and just belive it.

I am very addicted to what I do, I do not want to chage the way I am, I do not want to be some body else, I am what I am, I like the way as I am but the fact is when I am doing something worng then I will not try to do it the next time. I will try to learn from the mistakes all the time. I am hungry for learning as I am always very hungry for anything.

The motto of life is to live- whatever be the situation, wherever you might be and whichever things you were upto. It is the motto of life but we many of the times we tend to forget what it really is and we go hayward which brings into us unwanted substances Which really need to be removed.

I am related to the trees, to the birds, to the bed in which I take nap, I am related to everythings, and every non living or living things. It is how we see them. For me, my room is entire world. How many of the people will think like that ? People might think-this guy is crazy but that is how they had thought before.

I can explain you why. I often say to people that love the everythings, smile as if you are child and you do not know why you are smiling. Ask a child and he wil give you the same answer. He does not know what is the reason behind it but once he sees me watching him-he smiles back at me just because I smile at him. There is no reason. There is human connection. There is no race, religion,politics, or whatever there is only simplicity.

Once we make our mind open as if we can take entire of the sky we will reach to the stage called total silence. The mind will move into the phase of silence where some times or once in a while you will not feel to talk anything in a day or two. You want to sit idle just like that. You do not want to think or watch or see but you will be like mediating. The process might look complicated but it is not as it looks.

No comments: