Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Just sit and watch

A great ray of hope fall into the small window close to my room asking me to open my eyes and see the beautiful bright morning. It just felt as if I am in some lonely place with one single house with my family living like a simple citizen and writing something on my laptop.

Journey it is my dear friend, we learn we earn and we churn everything into pieces. It is difficult to sustain a relationship and it is more difficult to be in relationship for longer period of time. Any kind of relationship, either it is friendship, love, marriage or any relationship. One bad words, one worng deed, one depressing expression or whatsoever will break everything you worked out your life trying to build it.

It is very weak, it is very weak. Some times I think it is like a thread and in that thread there are two people trying to cross one place of thread to another. They are not two but they are one. Only because they are one they can get to there destination. Only because they physically have two bodies but they have decided to live in a single body and cross or reach the destination. It is there formula or their understanding which has led them to there appropriate level of wisdom of decision.

While writing this article too a ray of hope with a little bit of sun shile in it is falling in my head. It gives me pleasure and it really motivates my fingers to move across these keys in the keyboard. I do not know how my fingers start to move or why they are moving or how can it quickly move across these keyboards but these are just moving.

I took a break- for the preparation of my morning coffee and now I am back with these black letters in the white background pasted automatically. Who is satisfied ? From the early child hood to man hood to oldhood we complain, we always compalain about something in our life, our stuffs, our country, the rules, the traffic, the house, the kitchen, the study, technology and many more We complain only because we are not satisfied. When we are not satisfied with what we start making all these complains.

These complains will not give us anything but just our personal fulfillment about the things we are not happy, once it comes out of our mouth then we become happy and we feel we have really done good work by complaining about the things we were not satisfied of.

I do it many of the time during my own life. Some times I do it personally, some times I just want to ask why I have to satisfy every one that I encounter in my life then I realize that this is why we all are different. Just like a good politicians or leaders who give one good speech and many of there supporters support them but there would be some one who will complain about this leader or politician and that person will kill that politician because of complain and other things.

In the process of getting happiness, satisfaction and fulfillment of life we forget that we are living as a human first then we live as a person from the country we belong and then we are a family member of some and so on. It is our own decison how we see ourselves.

It is the decision of our self which will guide us to the other side. Let us say- I like a girl but what if I just want to use her and one day I say no I do not want to be with you. Whom am I hurting ? Girl for sure, She will get hurt but her nature supports the hurt. She is build naturally so strong that she can tolerate any pain she gets in life. I always belive that women are far strong then all we body building men. Why ?

See the physical structure of women, she how she has to bear a 9 months baby with great deal of patient and anticiapation. See how difficult the difficult it is to become a women. How can you understand when you carry a pieace which can just be used very easily and again reused. How can we understand until and unless we ourselves experience those phenomenon.

I am quite free here to write just because I know I have something to say or something to share with everybody. I do not know how many of my friends, my community memebers read them but I know there are people who read them. I know I am writing not to attract a audience but to share my side of story with these people.

In this complex dynamic world people have changed the way they used to be. People do more of marketing today then some years back. We are involved in becoming or selling ourselves. Why do not we just be ourselves by doing or working or loving the things we always do ? May be it again depends on person-person attitude.

One guy was there who was very clever and he showed his cleverness by his words, strong words and high pitch sound does not make a person saying really important. This guy took everything from his friend, his job, his attitude and his insipation on other friends just because others were not understanding his cleaverness but they all thought that the guy who is really being a victim is bad.

When you judge a person from some one else words, some one else opinion then you are not judging a person. You got to judge yourself. You have to decide yourself. No one is there who will tell you who is bad and who is right. I cannot see any person in my life as bad only because even that person Nature is bad it is just because of some circumstances and situations. When you open your eyes of vastness and openness then you will see the whole entire sky blazing with blue color and birds singing like never before.

Just sit and watch.

No comments: