Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Poem Insane

***************************************************
Poem insane
***************************************************
When I write, I bring joy in my readers face
In my face, peace and complete happiness
But hardly I give any such reflection
During those times, I am in pain
A Sick person who is insane, mad and dead

Every single letter forms, an word
Every word, combines other words, to become sentence
and every sentence, should have meaning
Life is all about understanding such meanings
Sometimes we laugh, sometimes we cry

Writers job is to show the golden light
In rain, In pain,
When I am alone, its my computer and my pen

I am sorry this became, a poem
I beg you, please do not think as blame
Trust me as you trust god
I am your friend, in pain
This insane writing, which turned into poem

Stop it, Oh dear please stop it
Said,”tiny little brain”

Fingers are moving like
Wind in rain

Sweet poem and blesses sweet readers
Oh dear funny writer, said one beautiful lady
I am greatful for your honors
Should I bend my knees and say,’Thank you’
or Should I just send you
my, ‘Warm Wishes and Happiness’
***********************************************************
© Santosh Kalwar

No comments: