Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Stranger

Dear all,

****************************************
Stranger
****************************************

Oh Sweet human being,
Hello, said thou Stranger
Should thou speak? or
Should I wait him/her to speak?

I was born Stranger
I will die Stranger
Unknown is my name
Unknown is my country

Oh Sweet Stranger,
Why do you say so?
All thine life,
I am fed up with
Introduction, thee the Stranger!

All thine life
Been stranger to myself
Stranger I am, &
Stranger you are

Along the life
in the journey
We will share,
We will speak
We may become friends or foe
When our time is on limit

I am Stranger
Stranger to live
Unknown is my country
Unknown is me

Every words I make
You judge it,
I am stranger

You don’t know to trust yourself
how could you trust me?
I am just Stranger, dear!
In all the journey we take
I will still remain, as Stranger

Life is journey
We meet, We share
We care, We talk
After all this
Still we remain
Stranger, Stranger as Messenger

Oh dear beautiful Stranger
Why do you look upset?
I am upset with my behavior
Stranger they call me
Whenever I go, Whatever I do
Whoever I meet, Whatever they do

I am unheard, I am speechless
My mind is judged,
My virtues are observed
My institutions are useless
All those which belong to thine
Are like mirror reflection
Stranger thou met

When would they understand me?
I am Stranger as they are too
Better as we could grow, together
Love will shine, knowledge will brine
Wisdom will shout ! Holy Shit !

I am Stranger
Stranger to live
Unknown is my country
Unknown is me

Words are stranger,
Country is stranger
Strange life, strange peoples
land, religion, text, caste
Creed, sex, animals, home
Country, culture and all, stupid strangers

Alas, Strange and Strange
Holy Holy, Oh dear Holy
Everything is Strange
Strange thine life
Strange thee

Holy Stranger’s life
Good to be unknown
Better to be known
Worst to be well known

Stranger I am
Stranger they call me
Stupids, how could they know
I live in them
Trust, Faith, Happiness
lives in thee

Stranger I am
Stranger they call me

*********************************************
© Santosh Kalwar


God bless you all !

No comments: