Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter, Happy New Year (2066), Happy ...

Dear all,


Happy Easter to you all (human beings), and to all animals (birds, lions, elephants, ants,...) and to all other living beings (plants, objects, nature, climate, rain, lake, sea, stars, universe, sun,..)

"I am in pain and I know how it feels to be in pain. I bless you, you will never have pain in your life, after me." -Mybheja

Below is the poem which states that,

An old man is begging Lord, to take away his life. He cannot commit sucide because he is very old and he does not have love in his life so he is begging from lord to give him death, as soon as possible. I hope his prayers will be fulfilled.

(Afterwards, the poorest guy in earth will never appear anywhere...)



****************************************************
I beg you lord
****************************************************
I am begging for god to take away my life
I do not want to live, without love
Man who lives oneday and dies the same day
I am powerless, without energy
Oh love, why is it so difficult?
Differences dividing us

When would world understand?
Love is beyond any culture, age and religion
Love is very simple, beautiful
Your face with early morning sunrise
Your love for love

I do not want to live any longer
I don't know, why I am alive?
I am without you, you are without me
We need each other,
World is dividing thee

I am hoping beyond hope
You might just change your heart
Road ahead is difficult
Trust me, I am your only one

I am your only happiness,
Time will tell

There are two ways that you can choose
Easy is very easy and difficult very difficult
Easy will lead you to sorrow and pain, the end.
Difficult will ask you,"Kill yourself.", the beginning.

Mr. Happy and Mr. Difficult are best friends,
True loving friends, they live together, forever
Mr. Easy and Mr. Happy are enemies
False loving friends, they hate each other, ever and ever

Decide from your heart
I beg you lord, take away my soul from this useless body
I know now, the meaning of pain
Every time, I wake up I beg you to take away my life
I beg you lord, life is useless without love

A smile, a touch, a kiss, a hug
All are missing, for so long
I am begging you lord, to give me death
For so long,

I hope she will be happy
I know she will not be
Between "hope" and "knowing"
I am nobody who should decide
Her fate and her life
I am in pain and I know now, meaning of pain

I want to die but I cannot kill myself
I am too coward who fears death
O dear lord, I beg you to give death
I beg you lord, I beg you.

This human life, is for moment
In this moment, is my story
I am living in this moment
My story is living with me
Oneday, I will fade away
My story will fade away with me

I beg you lord, take away my life
I don't need this flesh, without soul
I don't need this world, without her love
I hate, cry, feel pain, suffer than
your sons has ever suffered,
Jesus, Krishna, Buddha, Mohmaad ...

I beg you lord, please take away my life
I beg you lord, I beg you...

***************************************************
© Santosh Kalwar

God blesses you !

and

God bless you, all !

No comments: