Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Why not me ?

When the going gets tough, the tough get going...
[Joseph P. Kennedy (1888-1969)]
 I am what I am and not what others make of me...
 Give me a bread to eat; I will give you idea for research ...

A firm believer in the above, last two quotes are my own creation... I am a man on a mission; eager to script his own destiny with utmost sincerity and hard work. I believe there are no shortcuts to success but there are definitely smarter ways of getting there. From here onwards

I hope to gain some valuable work experience in a global environment. I seek to work in the most competitive of organizations and in a result oriented setup. By applying to your organization I seek to imbibe in myself a global work culture and international corporate practices which transcend all geographical boundaries.

Every individuals in this earth is unique and every body has rights to live, freedom of speech and expression, rights for food, shelter, clothes and basic sanitation but My life is filled with emptiness because I do not have job any more. The lack of JOB (read it as J, O and B). It is good to read it like this, makes it more complicated and complex. Every body now a days have B.A, M.Sc, or even PhD but they lack  JOB .

We are humans and we need food to eat, some work to earn for the food that we consume and some to save for future. Is it possible to survive in complex, dynamic world without a JOB, I lack a JOB crossing every streets and passing every small to big companies in every corner of streets of Lappeenranta, but not reaching to the place where I wan to be. I could not see my own days of glory. The decision of coming back to Foreign Land for the purpose of study and some work experience does not seems to be justified.

It not having all its part adjusted in proper manner or is incomplete.I might not have a recommendation letter from a Minister, might not have my own family linked in some of these companies but I have one thing that every ordinary citizens like me have and that is One keyword which pushes my own life is,  hope .I am Expecting the Unexpected. Believing in my own faith and dreams.

I know the dreams I have will one day give rise to the hope, hope will turn them into actions and action will deliver the result. As my sweet lovely wife Padhmawoti said,  Budha,(Honey)Be yourself, as long as I believe you are here for some special purpose,as I am here for you. As I think now; By 30, I have to become Strong and I know I am already in the process of becoming one.

No comments: