Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Nature, Desire and Destination



The nature of wind is to blow, the nature of water is to cool, the nature of sun is to glow, the nature of sky is to show and the nature of nature itself is Natural. Every entitty living in the earth has some kind of nature. Some sorts of natural phenomenon which makes then different.

Women fall into the darkness of trap of desire and destination. Can someone please suggest me what is the nature of Women ? Ask a women, Even she does not know. Ask the professor who is teaching women behaviour, even he will not give the exact or correct answer. The nature of women is desire and destination which fals into unknown mysterious land and some women goes to pick desire mostly but some they pick destination.

I was reading an article by PETE MacDONALD "Mom its me, your son, finally" Which describes a true virtue of being a women and being "alone". I don't know if it will be right or wrong to say that women are those sorts of animal who needs either constant support of Man or Man's trust.

I believe every women in this planet needs both-support( legally, financially, socially, emotionally, family+lly etc ). I am not saying this is the fact and I know no one will believe me if I say so, only because I am alive. People give credits to other people only when they are dead. When they are alive no one will or try to give the credits.

I, the very self or I is something which always demands of you all the time. It asks you that you have to do this, you have to do that and so on.Talking about desires and destination we never know what is our destiantion or what might be our destination only because we are living in destiny. How can we predict the things ? Can some one tell me that I know what is going to do next but the output will be exactly the same as I wish, not barely output but "goin to do" will be "done".

How can people be sure that they can handle their life, they are the best and they are the creator of their sufferings. We cannot. We cannot determine what is going to happen or who is going to do what. We are just like a random particle constantly in motion, meeting together, sharing values, emotion, interest and falling apart. We are vast sea of ocean deep unfulfilled with emptiness.

Some times it makes me feel that we are always a player or the script which is given to us. We do what people called GOD tells us to do. We are playing the script written by some one else.


Now, to end the start of un-interesting and boring words let me tell you that we are not what we think we are and we think we are only because we are not what we should be. Don't get confused. It might look confusing but the confusion comes in your mind only because the words enter inside your brain and these words are difficult in your brain to process. Your brain is limited as people think my brain(bheja) is. We invented the computers which can do thousand task and we are creating program which can make computer do thousand stuffs but at the same time we are loosing one aspect which people might not agree with me- We are loosing what we are destined to do most. We are loosing "our brain".

Brain and Mind is two different things which can be discussed later. I hope you got the point of this article the point is- Don't worry be cool, calm and relax ! Enjoy what you like most. Do what you feel good and listen to your inner (GOD). Don't fall into trap of listening too much of only him. Control him rather than he controlling you.

More to come ... I don't know when ...


(Picture taken from: http://www.crystalinks.com/
nature.gif )

No comments: