Friday, March 14, 2008

I am no programmer.



Creation is art, the art which is created in your mind and you follow that art to draw in the places . The places can be any output devices e.g monitor, paper and whatsoever. The topic today is appropriate for me because I am no programmer.

I could not write any programs. The program is set of sequence of instruction that works together for a special task. I cannot some how write those sequence of instructions myself. The weakness I have is my problem and my own.

I could not write programs that is why I do not have any jobs. My profession is based only on programming therefore if you could not write the programs you are not suppose to get any job. Here I am with no jobs.The reason is quite simple and the topic shows it all. To get inside any company or organization is very difficult task.

Their are loads of things to be considered by an organization. Their is security, consistency and performance also their is matter of how well you can adjust to that organization. Why don't a foreign people get job in the organization ? It is not easy. It is due to these reason. I will be glad if you can comment if you have any more suggestions.

The words do not count, value counts. The earth does not matter to any one, living our life matters. Life does not matter to anyone-relationship matters and so on.

These are the core elements which we are forgetting or loosing at the present moment. We care about our life so their is very few people who thinks about Nature. We care about our relationship so their are very people who care about relationship between yourself and Nature. We are so talkative or wordily that we do not know some times what a crap we are talking about. We have tacit knowledge and we will keep on improving that always.

We cannot realize the fact that we are here to stay. We have to think about Nature. We will learn only when Nature gets angry with us. Why don't we just develop relationship, support, help or do some phenomena that Nature would like. We always ignore the most precious things in our life. Take for e.g Home, the place you are currently living. The community, every matters that is surrounded within you.

Well, we may thank our friend for a good suggestion or advice but "Have you ever thank your chair, your cupboard, your room, your "stuffs" or your tree that is their in the garden waiting for your response." We do not like the same thing time and again only because our mind needs change and we are good at adapting to the new things.

Why do relationship break after couple of year or after some time ? The only reason is we are progressing in this word called "relationship". When we reach at one level after that their is no where to go therefore either we have to come down or slow down or else we have to leave it"

This is why it deteriorates or breaks apart. Well, I always talk nonsense-that's what people says but why should I care as long as I can be myself and write what I think is appropriate to write. I am no programmer but Here I am planning to make a program to save our Nature. I am no computer programmer but I have a set of instruction in my mind which says what is going to happen if I apply the conditional expression, loops, switch case and whatsoever.

We are all different and we just have to remember one fact- The fact is we all have talents only thing is that -"We got to realize it".


(Picture taken from:http://fullcirclemagazine.org/
wp-content/uploads/2007/12/programmer.jpg )

No comments: