Saturday, September 20, 2008

May be

There are the times when you do not feel to do anything, there are times when you just want to work and work. There are times when people will give thousand good lessons to you but all of these lesson could not be said useful ?

Can it be said as useful ? All of the information in the world is not useful. Only thing which is useful is how you are going to see all these information in your own life. How you are going to naturalize this in your life too.

Look for example in this blog I can write anything I want and that's why it is called Mybheja. I am not worried about the number of visitors neither I am worried about the number of people saying that "your blog was fantastic" or "It sucks". I am only worried about the information which is there in mind and desperate to come out. I do not know how much is too much. But I think there are plenty of these information which could be useful to one or another.

According to Socrates, he says,"I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that i know nothing."

Nothing means that you know something but you do not want to say what thing. When you say, you know something then you are not being wise or you are not capable of being wise and you do not know anything.

The statement "I do not know" are interpreted in many different ways around the globe. It also depends upon the human through which the word is being communicated. The message and the impact of the message to the other person is always vital.

May be there are thousand of rivers that I have to cross, I do not know how to cross this small lake.
May be there are thousand of journeys I will make but I do not remember the last one.

May be there are thousand of worries I would face but I still do not know what kind of satisfaction I will get.

May be there thousand of words in my mind but I do not know if they are really valuable.

May be in all these thousands I will find one journey, one lake, one worries and one word useful to me and my life.



Have a great weekend ! :)

No comments: