Sunday, September 21, 2008

In search of the lost path

Well, nothing to be discussed here as life is the teacher and one has to explore there life just like an open book.

When we open it there are words and these words will not change our mindset but these words will some how shows us that we are doing or experiencing what others have done and what we will face in near future.

Learning never stop neither does living. It is the constant process of development. I do not know if God exits or not but I know I exist. I am here to do what I can do, I do not know what to show or what to tell but I know what I can give.

Some times the greatest journey could be the distance between the two people. When the journey ends there, then there remains a memory of that particular journey. The image will be rolling like a movies.

These images will be captured when you are experiencing the place, event, people or any happenings. Once these images are captured in our mind. Later when we reach “home”, we finally evaluate if that journey was really fruitful.

Was it really valuable, was it worth. Then later those images which were nicer, we keep with us. It is stored and whenever we want to talk or say something about it. We just speak based on our stored images in our memory.

Start-End-Home-Start-End-Home ….

This cycle continues in our life, weather it is the journey or weather it is the life.

No comments: