Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Drive in your own way.

One of the tendency of mine is to write a long sentences. I do not know how many people find it interesting, or I do not know if they really understand what I meant to say. As English is not my mother tongue, I am trying to learn and improve with each and every passing moment if I really can be good in English.

It is not the end that matters, it is always the journey that matters. I enjoy to travel but I hate to reach the destination. Life is all about knowing what you can do to others and what they can offer you.

Learning never stops, as time never stops. Every great invention is because result of great sacrifice.

Hey look, I am writing as if I am great philoshpher or great personality. I am nobody. I am not any great person or any great philosopher, I am just a simple ordinary person who is trying to understand what is meaning of life and how can I manage my own life.

My life is open as the open book. There is nothing I can hide and there is nothing I would like to hide. There is always a dark side to sunny side but there is always a sunny side in my darkness life.

Once a friend told me that, He has millions of Euros in his bank account. I felt as if I am really poor. Becasue soon after his words I realized to find what is there in my bank account and then I found that, I have very few amout of money which will just be enough for my survival for some time. It will provide me money to eat two times a day and I can some how manage to survive here, till the period of time I am being here. Nothing more.

The calculation run in my mind and these calculation was very negative. A friend was happy because he had enough money so that, He can sense the security but I could not. However, I did not get bothered from a friend's answer and after just a few second I realized that- Life is not about the money. It is not that "how much money I have" or "whoever has".

What if " a person works his life to collect a millions of money and very next day he dies". What will happen to his life? Will he at the end be satisfied with his life? What if, he never have achieved the happiness and joy he always wanted but some how he sacrificed it, just for work and money.

What if, all your life you are doing stupid work and doing nothing for others and one day when you are passing down the streets no body realizes you. Is the money useful then ?

"It is easier said then done". But life is the way we want it to be. It is the way, we drive it. We can take it in any direction we want only thing then matters is not where are we going but where we will end up.

Wish you all the best for the great weekend !

No comments: