Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Dream of God

It is not the question to be asked that where are we heading ? It is the question to understand where would we land up.

I do not know if God exits in this world but I certainly know that I exist. I am here and some where deep inside me there is another person who always talks with me.

I do not know if that person is God, of Super God or Father or just me.

The inside person who always I want to opens his door and lets me in. He never says no, he never dislikes the food, he never dislikes the environment, he never dislikes the face I see around the world, he never dislikes the smell and he never dislikes anything. He is perfect- a perfect human being.

He never tells me that weather or not I should do anything for him. He is very pure and he is very kind. He for me is like the father who can give me advice all the time.

Always listening to him, makes me think that, “It is my mood that creates the climate”. It is me somewhere hidden to come out and show to the world that I am what I am and not what others makes of me.

But, as I see others- I try to see same me, as they are also the human beings as I am. But again, why do they do look different? Why are they upset with there job, with there boss or even with there wife?

What is wrong with them when I do not see any wrong on me? What is the wrong with the food when it does not speak anything by itself? What is that we think we should do all the time when we should think about that perfect man inside us?

Why to get angry with other person when you cannot talk with the best person inside you? or Do you even know it exits? or May be we think him as if a God or Diving or Supreme.

Whatever it is, Whoever it is, It is inside me; it is inside all of us. We just need to think if he exits.

We are not heading anywhere and God will not ask anything from us. He only shows us the path, this path is based on truth. When somebody follows and listens to him carefully, he achieves what he desires, at that moment, his desires are not only his but might be of that perfect man too.

No comments: