Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Monday mania

Today finally we landed up in the Helsinki from the ferry. It was kind of different experience. Every body was packing their bags to leave and we were getting ready to leave for the new journey of their own life.

Scalds finally ended up for me and now I am here in the Helsinki railway central station thinking what would be the next step now. I have to go back to Lappeenranta and start doing the things that I have left behind. It was a nice journey for a week and it really gave some meaning to the journey. I do not know what I learned but I know there were many things to be taken back home and share with the friends and family.

As today is Monday and I left from Lappeenranta on Monday. I know it is boring to go back to the same place and do the same stuffs you were doing but I think it is not boring in a sense; Lappeenranta is cool place to be.
I enjoyed the sessions in the conference but at the same time I think I missed many of the things that are some how essential for me like- peace and being silent in the lonely place.

I do not know it’s my mind or what but that is always letting me know that I needs a constantly somewhere in some place lonely or just live in isolation.
Today as it is Monday and it always is scary for me, I do not know what will be in store for me. Let us see….

No comments: