Sunday, August 24, 2008

Learn by observation

Yesterday, was long gone and today is what is left. I would like to write something about the yesterday, I had to pick up new student from Nepal and I was just going to pick up him. In the meantime, My dear friend gave me the ring. Before he gave me the ring, I was just thinking it would be so nice If I can call him and ask for the help to pick this guy from the railway station.

Now when I was just moving to catch a bus, he called me and as I wanted the help; asked him about the help, I knew he will not say no. At one moment I thought, why did I asked for help, I did not listen what he has to say but I asked for the help immediately. Then again, I thought; well, it is quite fine because the people who loves to give does not expect anything in return.

It was so nice of him that he came and we went together to pick this new guy from the railway station to his room. As this time around in Lappeenranata City many new students are arriving for the new session and to start the career in the reputed university.

"The people who speak much, does not speak anything". The same holds true for many of the Finns simply because they do not speak much and this is the very first thing one has to observer first and learn next.

One of the key for the visit of any country is first to understand the surrounding or the environment. "The person who can learn by observation can create his own culture". Therefore, it is important to learn by observation. When I first visited the Lappeenranata I was looking around, I was not listening to what those people have to say who came to receive me at Railway station. I was just observing the environment, then slowly I realized that I have to the place I always wanted to come.

First and foremost thing to understand is to understand yourself. The person who do not understand himself will not understand others. It is difficult to say how can you understand yourself since no body is there to teach you or guide you. So, it is important to observe yourself- all your day to day activites what you spoke, what you did and what made you feel laugh or smile. This way you will look within yourself.

I gave few points and suggestion to those who came to start the new career in the city of Lappeenranata. Beforehand, my friend gave all the important information on the first day itself. I do not know how much they took it but I hope they would have taken as much as possible.

For me, all the people are same and there is no difference in any of these people from any of the world. If I am hating some one because of some problems then that is me, I do not know how to love may be because I do not know how to love myself.

It is the lesson that I am learning, but I do not know when I will learn this lesson. Love is the difficult thing to understand, and simple is to share.

In the process of giving and taking; we take either of them, but those people who can do the both are the ones who have capabilites to learn by observation, and to know themselves better.

No comments: