Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Improve your desire

Is it a thinking that makes the event happen true. True does not merely mean the intention but the reality in the search of destiny. How do you think ? Can we think about something in our life and the thing happens exactly as we anticipated or expected or wanted or thought of.

Many of the times such thing happens but some of the times it does not happen like that. Is it then gets delayed ? What happens if it does not happen as we expected ? Again, it depends on our thoughts-how long you will search for the same thing and remind in your mind just about the same thing time and again, how many of the times in earth you keep on remembering the same thing time and again and all those things give rise to some kind of pattern.

Just as I am writing the article here, I saw a beautiful girl outside my window she is walking in her own way. She has a black dress and I could not see her from front but why should I care as long as I can see her. My eyes followed till one corner in the road where she disappeared completely. She is gone and I am left with unfulfilled desire. The very time when my eyes went outside the window it gave me an expression that she is a women, a sweet girl and amazing build creature.

The moment it gave some impression-my mind thought of sex nothing more. When my mind thought of the sex it really wanted her in my bed naked jumping and pumping all the part of body and doing all those physical exercise just to fulfill a faction of desire. I do not know how other Man minds think when they see very young, energetic, beautiful lady going on her way and when they can in-fact see her ass.

I believe many men do the same as this ordinary brain of mine. It is the exactly what we think when it comes to women but what does a women thinks when she sees the man ? Does she think the same ? I think- No. May be some women will do but many of them will not think as we men do. However when I am trying to explain such phenomenon it will not be explained since whatever I will write is just negative of what we experience and what we do.

The point of putting this women in the context of this article is that, it is our mind once we think we will want her in our bed, we will get it but the big question is how ? How can you do it ? It is very easy-the very moment I saw her, I should have stopped writing and go and apporach her try to talk with her say hi/hello. Would have talked something funny and rather would have explained the problem that I was currently facing that of seeing her in my own room. It would have drawn her close to some extent towards you.

The other approach would be after a some period of the time the emtion that was raised in the mind of mine will automatically vanish. It is momentarily created and it will automatically go off once you will concentrate on something else. Well, it is not easy as it looks but it is really very easy too. Desire are the problems said by Buddha. He says that once you remove all your desire you will reach to the stage which will lead you to total satisfaction and peace a phase called as nirvana. How much do you agree on it ?

Desire is not the problems or pain it is those that is remained when the words are no longer existing to explain them what it is. It is not what I write or what some body have said it is a want, need and fulfillment. It is created in our mind when we observe. It is through our eyes that we have seen and now we want it for us. Once you close your eyes you will now feel there is nothing except a darkness.

Put yourself with a towel or something for just a minute or two and now see the world outside. You will see nothing except darkness and you will now try to create a imaginary picture of the real world outside which matches somewhat to the real world in your imaginary picture but it is not real. Same is true for our life to some extent when I am explaining you the meaning of improving your desire not totally killing it.

No comments: