Monday, June 2, 2008

Something to think

Life and wife are two different words but they are so simple to make, replace "l" and "W". L has a great meaning in the world, it means-life, love, laugh,longevity,length,lust and many more such words. All these words have meaning attached to it.

The meanings says that what the word means. The meaning of let us say word life can vary from person to person. It can vary from a person with different culture, background, personal interest and such factors are the in effect to make them different.

The difference in these words makes us one clear understanding of the phenomenon that we have different taste. We like to taste differently in our life. Now The change in environment is seen. I am in the new place, new room and new people to meet, share, talk, discuss and think together.

The old still remains and it will remain always there. It is not the place that moves, it is the people who move from one place to another in search of better future, better life and better everything. Reaching near to university is good in the sense that I can wake up late and go to university late. It also gives me less time to travel. It is easier in many more ways.

It can be difficult in the sense that friends are now far, but the distance does not matter as long as relationship matters. It is just an effort that will take you to the place you want. Not the excuse.


Two beautiful women, two different ways of thinking but if I explain my situation to both of them they feel the same. They both do not want to talk about it and they are really very upset when I describe that I may not live longer. Am I doing emotional blackmail or Am I explaining my situation to them.? Am I really thinking of my longer period of life or Am I afraid of death ?

None of these can I answer because these are the thoughts that have been generated in my mind. These thoughts explain me that I do not know. I do not know if I am right or wrong or If I have said something good or bad.

A women is needed to care you, guide you and love you entire life. You cannot move alone in the race of life if there is no support of women. It is difficult and almost impossible. Sigmund fraud said that he has developed the model of finding the unhappiness and this model will help human to recover from unhappiness. I believe a person who could not understand about the women cannot make such model easily. It is not useful and it is fake.

His model is wrong and I can prove it is not worth full in both the species. It cannot be true to both male and female. Even if the model he claims would not be useful in one way or another.

I am not commenting on any body's great ideologies but I want to tell you the fact that there is not happiness state. It is temporary and it comes and goes. It cannot be achieved or it can be created or destroyed. It is just a phase a process and it is generated by those cells in bodies which are very lazy. Which does not want to act upon the stimuli. It acts only when it feels it has to wake up and get some entertainment.

Welcome to new changing world of new dynamics and something that could be explored by understanding you, me and every one around us.

No comments: