Sunday, February 17, 2008

Both Kills


It reminds me of the day when I just wanted to show off. I wanted to hear from my friends that I am a play boy. I like when people called me "Santosh, This guy is crazy.. Girls are crazy for him. He can easily flirt any girls in this whole planet.." It really was fascination and kind of humorous environment when friends around you talk about it. We used to have loads of fun together. It seemed to me that I am cool and Whatever be the situation I used to smoke. I remember that I used to live without a food but I cannot live without smoke. I don't know why but It was just like that. One day everything change- Let's keep it as personal secret for a while. The picture will tell you why. When we are in relationship we are addicted to some thing. Even before being in relationship or after it or in relationship. I don't know about others people experience but mine was like this. Both kills ! Wow, Every man would love to see the naked women in his young age, Well if you would not like to see a naked women while you are young then you should join Some other group. But Every normal Man would like to see a nice beautiful girl with good boobs, and with great ass. If you ask Mr. X his first impression will directly go to either a girls ass or to girls boobs. Why ? Well, we are born like that. "The day we stop seeing them the day we wil die." One of the beautiful creature if god exist then he has made. May be it might be the case that God made a women and then he was vanished because he thought I do not need any body else neither me nor any one to control this planet. So, He went off or He resigned from his job and we were left in the beauty of women. Now The creator needs to destroy the creation. How ? Well we are all made by the same creation I am talking about and we are killing each other or being killed because of the same creature. Be prepared to be Killed. If you ask me I am now its your turn.

No comments: