Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Words

I do not want to speak, I am dumb,deaf and I do not know what are the values of these words. I am lazy, I am crazy and I have no words to express what I am going through. I do not have job,I do not have those thing that I wan to have. I do not care about them, as long as I know those things are temporary to me why should i care about them.

Life is like this and i like it the way is is for me. I am alone, I am freezing and I am cold. I do not want to see any sun because i know i do not get what i want and its not my wish that will bring the sun. I am depressed but i know that depression is temporary. I do not feel like walking but I know I have to because that will teach me something that i do not wish to learn.

What is wrong with me ? Am I going mad ? Am I acting like I have been to different world doing nothing. I have a beautiful life,why I am hating this life ? What is wrong that I have done ?

These are the symptoms of the depressed person. Whenever we get depressed we talk with ourselves and we talk something similar to these words but why ? Do not ever ask why because their is no answer to why ? Always ask to yourself that how can i make some difference in myself and my society, my organization and my country.

We have thousand golden moments but we do not use them properly. There are some people who live for just one moment in their entire life. There are such kind of people also. Why are we worried we have entire life ahead of us to worry. Let us cheer up ! Let us do some crazy things that we wish to do or that we have kept pending in our life. Do whatever you wish to do and act however you wish to act.

If you live the life for yourself you are smart enough to live a life but if you live a life for others then you are intelligent enough to yourself and if you wish to do the both then you are wise enough for others.

I don't know if you can understand what I have written but I do not care-its my nature to check or cross verify what I speak or what i write. Everything is words-do not get into the trap of words but do get into the trap of your self, your intellect and your passion to go ahead or rather look ahead. Keep up the spirit and move ahead.

No comments: