Thursday, February 14, 2008

Learning by Experience

The time of everything has to be one day reach to an end and we just move on as we change in the change itself. If we look back to our history we can easily see that we were not what we used to be. Everything is temporary and everything has to be changed in some point of time. We believe still that whatever we do today is by doing something. "Learning by doing" is not the right quote for the present day context because we do not learn by doing at present but we learn by experience. So, Here I am saying to everyone that "Learning by experiencing" is the right quote rather than learning by doing. Why ? Am I out of my mind, Am I saying something which I do not know and Which I have heard. No, The answer is big NO. I am saying it because It is my own personal experience. Well, to take a sample of 1 men out of some hundred thousand billions is stupid. Well, this is how it is. We do not learn by doing anything but experiencing what we are doing. After we get to one point we can very easily go back and say that well i know where did i came from. This is what basically we do. Not just we do and we think we are learning.

To measure the quality of an individual the grading system is not OK. Quality is not something which you can just measure by how much Mr. X brings in his exam and how much scores he maintains. Quality should be measured by how much he can give it to others and how much he can deliver. Today is the time for learning by experiencing not by doing. I know I have nothing to prove or put some references here but this is how I think and I believe in what I think. It is not generalize today but one day when I am not here it will.


Remember always that we do not know the path until we travel that path. We cannot say that i have made this path of my own because it is unknown who made that. Whatever you have achieved is already achieved by some body else and you are just following in your own life. Cheers !

No comments: