Sunday, September 26, 2010

Where are you, my love?

Where are you, my love?

Are you in paradise?

Milking white cow

And listening tunes of birds


Or are you in your room

Listening heavy metal

And smoking marijuana


Or are you in your library

Reading words of love, seeking

Knowledge and wisdom


Or are you in hell?



Selling your body

Satisfying unwise men


Or are you heartbroken

And trying to find me

or Someone just like me

To fulfil your aloneness


Are you near that lake?

Where we spent long hours

Fishing and reading poetry


Tell me my love

Where are you?


Maybe right now,

You are in me


I know you are in me

You are God’s divine creation


And I feel your smell

In every petals of the red flowers




And I feel your light

With every morning

When there is sunrise


And I feel your body

Every night when I go to bed


But I repeat my beloved,

Where are you?



This poem has been submitted for publication to, Linguaphobous Journal

No comments: