Friday, September 3, 2010

Random thoughts

1.      Never in history Finland was without sauna and the present generation is too lazy to live without it.

2.      The words that I echo tonight will be the words of our ancestors; upon there grave as I stand up and deliver their names.

3.      Everything and everybody is governing something and somebody.

4.      If a friend to me is friend to all then a friend to all is not a friend to me.

5.      If poetry was ever to be understood, wouldn't it be called poetry, would it?

6.      We come here / for some purpose / and whatever that might be; let us sort out / our differences / our ancestors has piled them behind.

7.      If I am not well and you are well then where is an oil in the well ?

8.      We are all great thinkers but not great lovers. Romanticism floats like a waves in an ocean but idealism sinks at rock bottom.


9.      I am fully satisfied with my life, let me sing you, the last song tonight.

No comments: