Friday, September 17, 2010

Random thoughts/ideas

• I am not someone who is different from you but I am in you.


• Every problem comes with a baggage of solutions.

• Where art thy love in a smoke of smokeless cigarette?

• There are only two buttons in our consciousness, it wakes up or sleep forever.

• Human is a suffered mind but an enlightened soul.

• Sadness wakes up as I sleep but she never sleeps when I wake up.

• Every mistake committed is a learning opportunity.

• We have been evolved from know thyself to show thyself.

• Friendship is selfless love, care, respect, and honors not a profitable opportunity.

• She never encoded her decoded love instead, she says, “I am not wrong.”

• Do not expect your life to be only bed of roses; learn also to walk on thorns.

• Everything has to end; even full toothpaste ends.

• If I were to die today, I would have lived fully only for today.

No comments: