Thursday, August 20, 2009

When I

When I talk with you, I feel little strange,
When I speak with you, I feel little weird,
When I think of you, I am more clumsy,
When I
When I imagine of you, I am little scared,
Of my reality will someday disappear,
When I,

When I am with you, I feel more secure,
When I look into your eyes, I feel pain,
When I am with you, I feel satisfied,
When I,

I don’t know what it is,
I don’t know how people feel,
When I am with you, I feel
When I am without you, I feel sad,
When I am with or without you,
I dream, I imagine, I

When I talk with you, I feel little strange,
Some people call this, love,
I ain’t got any definitions on love,
I don’t know what love is,
But I know, I feel,

When I,
When I see you, touch you, kiss you,
I feel you are so close,
I feel life is you and you are everything,
When I,

Whatever it might be, whatever writers think,
I am you and you belong to me,
I know we are living at far ends,
But I am hopeful, I will see
When I,

When I dream, I dream of waking up with you,
Even though, I have walked up without you so many times,
I am hopeful; I will wake up with you,
When I,

Someday, When I will be old,
Someday, when you will be old,
I am hopeful; together we will belong,
When I think all about this, I feel
When I, When I,
When I, When I

No comments: