Monday, August 3, 2009

Poem

Dear all,

************************************************
Poem
************************************************
What kind of Poems should I write?
What kind of Songs should I write?
What is favorite, popular, like or,
Dislike, loathed, hated creation?
Because, I know only to write,

Should I copy someone’s creation and say,
I like this poem,
Should I run down my own words and create something for fun,
Simple but Keep it Very simple, Stupid!

You are confused to choose your creation!
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha…..
Why are you laughing?
You are very simple in words,
Your poem has very simple tone,
You aren’t got any talent in poetry,
Come on, you can’t write poem,
Please go back and write something
Nice, funny, readable and appreciable,

There were Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet,
There was Pablo’s love and despair,
There is Mirza Ghalib poems and difficult verses,
And you, stand nowhere in between legends, my dear!

Shakespeare play got started, Act II, Scene II,
Romeo said, “Good Night, Good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow."
Pablo was confused and stated,
“Tonight I will write my saddest lines….”
Mirza Ghalib stated,
“He gave me heaven and earth, and assumed I'd be satisfied,
Actually I was too embarrassed to argue.”
Then comes, a poor boy who says,
Life is like a flowing river, surrounded by sufferings and pain,
Life is like a flowing river, bounded by borders and rain,
Life is like movement of waves in ocean, touched by emotions and stake,
Politics, Science, Religion and Spirituality,
Affirmation, Confirmation, love, hate and distraction,
Life is like flowing river, moves along the sides of pain,
I don’t have rankings of creation,
Sorry but I don’t know how to rate,
What a stupid poem said, a women;
Smiling and laughing loudly in vain,
She continued-
What are you writing without any purpose and reason?
You are not poet neither you will ever become a poet,
You have written something funny but nobody is going to pay any attention,
Write something better and write more, Son!

My favorite lines are not of anyone’s
It is my own stupid creation-

As love brings hope in life,
I have faith in your eyes,
When I look deep into your eyes,

I cannot promise I will live with you hundred years,
I cannot promise I will stand by your hundred years,
But
I can promise I will always feel closeness,
When I look deep into your eyes,

Whatever be the lines or creation-
I am simple ordinary writer,

Writing is my simplest of simple creation

*********************************************


God bless you all !

No comments: