Sunday, August 2, 2009

Fear and Courage

************************************************
Fear and Courage
************************************************

I walked in the moon but I feared to walk in rain,
I had courage to shake hands with lion,
I feared to unknowingly kill ants,

I walked lonely in darkest nights and in cold winter,
I feared hate, discrimination and racial divide,

I had courage to talk with leaders,
I feared to maintain the exposure,

I had courage to become supreme being,
I feared followers begging me instead,

I had courage to jump from mountain,
I feared height and shallowness,

I had courage to bring change,
I feared critics all around me,

Anyways, thank you so much for giving me courage
My all dear well-wisher and friends,

I have courage to deliver one more poem,
I fear rejection from readers and poet

But I will not fear to wake up,
with hope, with love and with passion
A curiosity and devotion,

To deliver one more poem
Stating, “Fear and Courage”

Happy happy days to all
You need, “Courage, Persistence and 3D’s”
Determination, Dedication and Devotion

O child, Take Care and Bless you with love…

***********************************************

God bless you all !

No comments: