Monday, September 14, 2009

Satisfaction

********************************************
Satisfaction
********************************************

Where is the Heaven asked Paulo?
Poor boy replied, I don’t know.
Where is then Hell asked Mother?
Poor boy replied, I don’t know.
Where is the Heaven and Hell asked Wife?
Poor boy replied, I don’t know.
Many of the times, many of his friends asked-
Where is the heaven or hell?
Poor boy repeatedly said, I don’t know.

After twenty seven years,

Poor boy was speaking to himself,

Whatever I am doing, Whatever I am creating
Is this making any impact on anyone?
Is this harming any one?
Maybe, It hasn’t
Good, said Poor boy
How am I going to find Heaven or Hell?
Should I be first dead?
Or, Should I wait till I experience Near Death,
Should I fall in love?
Or, Should I tear my heart apart?
Should I go pilgrimage and find out from Gods?
Or, Should I listen none?
Where are you Heaven?
He looks up in the sky and repeatedly asks,
Where are you Heaven?
Then, again,
Where are you Hell?
No answer, No answer
He shouts and asks again
No answer
He shouts more and more
No answer
Then somebody from Neighbourhood
Says, “Stop shouting and let us sleep”

He says, “Sorry”;
Goes back in his room
Where he lives,
Find nothing but silence in the question he wants to fix,
He looks at pictures,
He listens radio,
He laughs and finally he knows the answer, indeed
He laughs and says, Yes there is Heaven
Yes, there is hell

The question is not where?
The question is where not?

Our idea deep rooted in our heart
Needs to get updated first

Self Love, Self motivation, Self Sacrifice,
Self Help, Self romance, Self learning,
Self Satisfaction….

Self Satisfaction…He stops singing…

This is where it ends…

We have our life, a golden two hands, two legs,
a beautiful gazing eyes, a beautiful body

bread and butter to make it more tasty,

work to live and sustain our life which is little thirsty,
But it does not stops there since we want always something
A good journey, a nice ride, a beautiful husband or wife,
a father, a mother, a friend or group of friends,
we go far beyond to search and search for everything

But we come to an end which begs us and says, “Satisfaction”

What?

Satisfaction….

What are you talking about?

Yes, Satisfaction….

Come on, Paulo will kill you, He asked to talk about “Heaven and Hell”, Not Satisfaction, idiot !

No, No, I am not worried- Satisfaction…

Stop it..

Never,

Satisfaction

Yes, it is satisfaction

What satisfaction?

Self, Others, My, Yours, Everyone’s, Gods and No Gods, Nature, Science, Religion ….

Satisfaction….

Yes, Satisfaction…

Where is then Heaven or Hell?

Before you go back to sleep exhausted or non-exhausted, ask

“Were you satisfied today?”

Yes, Good

No, Very Good

Why?

Come on, You must know the answer…

******************************************************

God bless you all !

No comments: