Friday, September 4, 2009

I am your only satisfaction

You may want to go,
I won’t let you go,
When you want to give up,
I won’t let you give up,
When you feel this is too much,
I won’t let you feel,
This is even enough,
When you feel your love will never work,
I will work even harder,
When you will feel lonely,
I will feel lonely too,
When you will feel sad,
I will feel sad too,
When your mum won’t let you be with me,
I will ask you to decide on your own,
When nobody will accept us,
I will stop listening to nobody,
When life will give up,
I will ask life to wake up
When everything will fall apart,
I will pick up every dust to make home in sand
Just understand little more,
Just try to be spend time together,
Little more,
You will then know,
Your choice isn’t so bad,
Your decision isn’t so bad,
Your love isn’t like others,
Your honey is forever
Forever, forever and forever
Till the existence of the universe,
Till the existence of moon,
Till the very existence of sunlight,
I am your, nobody tonight
But I am hoping to be at your side,
Goodnight,
O my bright and beautiful light,
Bless you with affection and care,
Bless with you happiness and love,
Bless with you satisfaction
Which matters, most
When will you ever understand?
This poor life is only satisfaction alive
Nobody is satisfied,
Except this poor life
Nobody will ever make you happy,
Just this poor life will,
How do I know all this?
I took the train which goes along
Heart,
Which travels very fast?
And is expensive at every instance,
This is how people should live
But let’s not be worried,
About what others think,
Let us move along this difficult journey,
I guarantee you; I am your only satisfaction
O dear honey, O my bright eternal light,
Yes, My sunlight, Yes,
I am your only satisfaction
Which will collide?
Which will fight?
In darkest of dark nights,
I will ease your pain,
I will do whatever it takes,
Just let me be me,
Let us move on with thee,
Welcome abroad on my journey,
We will see and divide the problem
Whatever it would be

No comments: