Saturday, May 2, 2009

Peace

Dear all,

Here is one Poem written by your poor writer from Himalaya.

Plot:

The poem is about one old man who is in despair. He is confused and wants to know where he could find peace. He does not know if peace has any form or beauty. He see that all his life he wanted to reach for the glory of peace but he hasn't found peace. Mostly there are thousands of question in his mind to learn and know about Peace.


************************************************
Peace
************************************************
Oh Mr. Peace, Who are you?
Where are you and How are you?
I am confused, life is in despair
My friend said, "He needs peace."
Where would your path prevail?

Do you live in humans? Or,
Do you have your own home?
Are you unattainable? Or,
You always heal the wound.

Are you Utopian? Or,
Are you just mere Word.
Should I find you inside me?
Should I walk pilgrimage? Instead,
I am in despair,
Where are you Sir Peace?

Life is like a poem
Only sorrow and pain
War in world
Humanity insane
I am confused to find you Sir Peace

When I am silent, in deep breath
Nobody around, in loneliness
I find inner peace,
Please let me know, if that's you

When I wake up, I see,
Sunlight falling on my face
Sounds of Bird Chirping
and Wind touching my hairs
Shivering and Kissing my body
Please let me know, if that's you

When I read news,
My heart bleeds hearing disease,
Pain, Suffering, Sorrow, Poverty
War, Rape, Addiction, Suicide
Murder, Homicide, Politics
Please let me know, if that's you

Will there be you, in war,
Can I find you before or after any disaster
Oh Mr. Peace, Who are you?
Where are you and How are you?

Opinions are many, very few are in peace
thy peace is peaceful
Pieces makes peace
Mr. or Mrs. Peace
Bring light, glory and your holy
Presence to cease
***************************************************



God bless you all !

No comments: