Sunday, January 4, 2009

"The best way to serve God is by going in search of your own dreams. Only the happy can spread happiness."

Who is God? Do I have to go back and read a Bible to know about the Christianity or Should I go back and read a Quran? for Islamic religion to know about their God. Should I go back and turn on the pages of Bhagwad Gita in Hindu religion ?

All these religious text has their "own god". Some says, Jesus was the son of the God. He came to this earth to teach us the lesson of truth and bliss. In another, There is Mohammad who is gives the knowledge about the truth and teaches us who is the God. In Hinduism, the is "Brahma, Vishnu and Mahes" three forms of God.

I am little confused with many different views on the messenger of the God, coming and speaking on earth about the God. Whatever be there views and whatever be the message, I believe they are speaking the same common language in different forms.

To serve a God?

How can a person serve a God? First to serve a God we need to understand who the God is?

Can any one tell me who is the God? Is he existing? Can we see him/her?
I am sorry but I can only see the humans, animals, plants and Nature all around. I cannot see any "Super natural power who says that he is God".

Now Your quote says that if I have to search a God, I need to search my own dreams.
How can I search my dreams which will show me a God? Is that possible. Dream is abstract. Not all dreams could become a reality. Or, if all of the dreams could become reality all the people in the world will be "King" and "Rich and Famous".

Actually, Till now I misread the word "serve" as "search". Alright, Even if I have to serve a unknown character called God. It makes me little difficult to find my own dreams. Well, there are some desires but desires does not account for the dreams.

What you "think of" could not be regarded as dreams. Talking about the second sentence which states that, only those who are happy can spread the happiness. I think yes.

But tell me one person who is fully happy. No one in this world is happy. (Sorry for generalization) But I think, this is true. Why? Simply because, every humans have problems and every humans are fighting to solve their own problems. There is no human who can say or whose inner voice would say that, he is happy.

A momentary smile does not result into happiness. Happiness is extreme form of pleasure a person can deliver to significant other or any other human around him/her.

I hope this critic is enough for the quote.

No comments: