Thursday, October 16, 2008

Nature God now available in Amazon.com

Wake up Mr. Bheja, why are you being so lazy ? Every day cannot go same. It has to be different some day. Today when I wake up, I got some couple of bad news. These bad news has nothing to do with the life but it was really a bad news.

However, together with the bad news there comes a good news too. The good news is about the much awaited book produced by "Mybheja". It is called "Nature God". The book is now available through the "Amazon.com".

Here is the link to take you to the Amazon.com

( http://www.amazon.com/Nature-God-Santosh-Kalwar/
dp/1435760913/ref=sr_11_1?
ie=UTF8&qid=1224140730&sr=11-1 )


I hope you will enjoy reading the book. I always say that, "It is my mood that creates the weather". Today, the weather is just like my mood is. While I am not feeling so delighted and happy.The weather is not feeling the same too. It is not happy and delighted as my mood is.

Each and every step is very important to understand life. As it is important to know that there are many process which forms the life. There are similarly many steps in writing.

It may look little too easy but it is not as easy as it looks. However, please enjoy reading the book and I hope I will receive some valuable feedback from the book.

Hope you have a great time. !

No comments: