Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Love in the times of cholera

When you have nothing to say, you have good reason why. When you know you are in troble you have thousand reason "because of.."

I do not know and I will not know what is the important in life, what should be done and what is going to happen.One thing fore sure, greatest fear in my head is not the death but living life the way I wanted it to live.

I would suggest to people that do not make the words weak. In day to day life, we often say that "love u" despite we do not mean it. When you do not really mean it, do not make it weak. The idea comes from the movie I was watching last night, "Love in the times of cholera" It was already known to be only because I follow the same trend.

I am not asking people to become like me, follow me or do what I am doing but I am requestig others to learn from them, be yourself, get the moral of the story from everyone. Life is too short to learn from your and only yours mistake.

In the movie, a guy who is in deep love with a sweet pricess kind of girl. He is loves her very much, he cannot explain what he is doing, he does not know wheather it is bad or good or something else. He knows that he loves her and he wants to get married with her.

Girl accepts the marriage of the guy, one things that departs them is guy's richness and good personlaity, caste and the work he does as a telegrah boy.
Both are separated, guy waits for the girl and the girl slowly starts to think that it was not love, it was illusion. She fell in for another doctor who gives her sense of sensulaity. They get married and start to have sex.

Sex is need, it is food for life to survive without sex we cannot think of living a proper life, our mind will be dull and we will behave indifferently. However it cannot be denied that without sex also we can live for some period of time.

Love is that drives the life, love is motivator, love motivates towards the journey of life. Love cannot only be for women. Love has no limits, no boundaries and no religion.

Love is love, love is the word that I could not describe when I want to.
The story continues and it goes at last after 54 years the husabad of the girl dies and the guy comes to her and proposes her. He asks her that he waited for 54 years of his life for that moment.

It was mainly because of love, they meet again and at the very old age they enjoyed being together. It is said according to my mind that when you kiss a women, if you desire to kiss again then you will stay with her for longer period but when you do not want to kiss more than once it might be because you do not love her.

Do not follow my theories but just learn from it, if you have anything to suggest please go forward. All your comments are my honors and appreciations.

The story ends with the happy note. Love in the time of cholera, one should watch that movie to learn a good lesson of love.

No comments: