Saturday, June 4, 2011

She is weeping, and I don't know, what to say,

She is weeping
and I don't know what to say,
she is not talking
and I don't know what to hear,

She stopped loving
and I don't know how to react,
she hates me now,
and I don't know to fight back,

she is sad,
and I don't know why,

family problems are harder to solve,
relationship are most difficult puzzle,
love cannot always treat love

and I don't know what to say,

Should I try trying,
by understanding root cause of
The Problem

Or, should I giver her some space,
As I lay dying in the bed,

I don't know
and I think these women creatures are
never meant to be understood
and never can be ever understood

Maybe, I should just lay dying in the bed
and wish, she will find
lovely, new, humble, problem-free, ever-happy,
laughing, caring and insufferable soul.

But, right now,
She is weeping,
and I don't  know, what to say,

No comments: