Friday, July 23, 2010

Random thoughts

  1. She is fearful that I will destroy her life but she is unaware of her own actions which has painful reactions.
  2. Enjoy your days here, do what you feel right and break any rules. There are no rules under the sun.
  3. Oh dear woman, do not feel proud of your white skin, it may burn in summer’s light.
  4. She is fearful that I will destroy her life but she is unaware of her own actions which has painful reactions.
  5. I am the king of romance and beggar of hatred.
  6. A dying lady is growing on me. She wants me to smile everyday to keep a doctor away.
  7. They say that I evolved from monkeys. I ask: where is my tail?
  8. Oh dear Friday, why don't you come everyday? You are sweeter than Monday and sexier than Thursday.
  9. If you like someone do not forget to hug. A touch will touch deeper than ocean and words will float like a boat.
  10. Always be fearless. Walk like lion, talk like pigeons, live like elephants and love like an infant child.
  11. Remember you are here for very short stay.Give what you have got and worry not. All your treasures are hidden beneath you.Start digging now.
  12. I am enjoying the state of perfect happiness. This is so great. I am like a bird which lives without nest and does not want to rest.
  13. I don't do drugs. I am addicted to words.
  14. Happy week-end to all beautiful souls. Enjoy your days and forget what I have said.
  15. Do not manipulate your ideas and thoughts. Let it be virgin and fresh.
  16. I got sick obsession to play with an English alphabets. I am fcuking genius.
  17. If music is food for life then please serve me everyday.
  18. I am the king of romance and beggar of hatred.

No comments: