Thursday, November 12, 2009

I am an alien in the Neverland

I am so sorry to write this article but I must write it. Let me introduce you, who I am? Well, I am Ted Nelson. I am currently in Neverland, the developed, number one country in the world.

The good part of my story is that, I am living a stub-born life with good job and my sweet dreams.

The bad part of my story is that, I am going to be deported soon. Yes, please don’t feel sorry for me. I am going to get deported for being normal human being in Neverland. I have never committed any crime in my life of 30 years. I have never even dared to hurt someone knowingly or unknowingly. I have just lived a normal human life. But Tomorrow, I am going to get deported.

The problem is I was living in Neverland with illegal status. I was called as an alien. I don’t know what that means but it really hurts when the officer calls me, “an alien”. For God’s sake, why am I being called an alien? I am just asking a simple question, not to that officer and not to the politicians or diplomats who make stupid useless rules and protocols but just to me. Why am I being called an alien?

What is wrong with the people nowadays? Everybody is being anxious about terrorism, being black, does not makes me criminal? What is wrong with the color of skin? I have been discriminated number of times and I am not going to talk about it. The rules of society are not flexible enough with the intellectual growth in human population. There has been no upgrade or change of the major rules. Once they were made laws, they have remained law forever. I am feeling so pity for the next generation, how are they all going to deal with these stupid man made laws? I have number of question in my head, countless of them but none of the authorities have satisfying answer to my simple questions. Yes, it is sad that I have to go back to the place I belong but I wasted all my life working for this country, Neverland. Now, when they don’t need me, they are throwing me. A human life has become useless. It has become like garbage, there is no value for living.

Ted Nelson said, “I am not an alien in Neverland, Sir". The officer said, "Yes, that is what you are, a third world alien, you have no rights to live in developed world like ours. You must go back to your country." An immigrant replied, “I have lived here for 30 years and now you are sending me back, anyways, thank you, even if I am called as an alien, I am proud to be an alien rather than immoral alien."

No comments: