Sunday, October 4, 2009

Pleasure and Pain of love

Pleasure of love last for a moment, pain of the love last lifetime,
May, you fly like my loving angel,

She will never betray me, when she wakes up with me
Every morning and goes back to bed every night,

My suffering will hopefully please you,
My blessings will hopefully caresses you,

This life will not last very long,
Till the last breath, you will rise with me

Goodbye is hardest thing ever to say
But it’s okay, if you feel better

May your heart will always be filled with love,
May, you never feel pain,

May, your beloved will do everything what you will say,
May, you live forever along with beauty and happiness

This life will not last very long,
Till the last breath, you will rise with me

May, my suffering will bring you joy
Thank you for being part of me

Sweetheart, beloved and Ms. Sunshine,
Even dead, I will still be in your breath

Your thousand cries will never wake me up
Pleasure of love last for a moment,

Pain of the love will last lifetime,

No comments: