Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Goodbye, Honey !

Goodbye, Honey!


In the moment of sadness, remember me,
In the pleasure of joy, you will forget me,
You lied that you loved me,
But I am not sad; I won’t lose my sleep tonight,
Destiny will drive destination,
I will never let you know
How much pain I feel when you are sad, my only one,

Like a cold winter of Finland,
You will beg for me, I won’t come,
In a darkest of the nights and in the gloomy days,
You will have to wake up alone in your bed,
Please forgive me; I am sorry for such action,
I don’t love you dear; please find your Mr. Right,

May god bless you with success and happiness all along?
May you wake up with smile and charming face, every day?
You said, “You don’t want to see me anymore”,
I know your heart desires me near you every night when you feel alone,
Anyways, like a lonely sun sharing bright light to mother earth,
I will wake up every day pray for your happy days and sweet night, my soul
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye, love is felt
When you depart away from your sweet light
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye

No comments: