Thursday, February 5, 2009

"Why Sagoon.com?"

This is in reference to the news published in Kathmandu Post, Two Nepalese launched the Search Engine named "Sagoo.com". I was very pleased to see the work carried out by Nepalese friends but my curiosity took a backseat when I searched the one keyword in their website. There are no differences when you see the results in "Yahoo.com" and when searched for the same keyword in the "Sagoon.com". Well, Any creation is result of hardwork and I personally appreciate their effort. But why on earth I would use Sagoon when I get the same result using Yahoo? There is no doubt in Search Engine world, there is hight competition but above all, Google stands out tall. Personally, I would prefer Googling than anyother search Engine.

What do you think?

No comments: