Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday again !

I have this tendency of hating one thing and that hate does not come out of blue. I hate only one day and that day is today. I hate because I do not know what else I can hate?, I do not know if there is anything else in the entire world I hate. But again, Time and time I always ask the same question to myself- why?

Is it because nothing works for me on this particular day or is it simply because I do not get what I want on this day. Then again, I ask with my self why is this happening to me? I do not hate food, neither do I hate, climate, I do not hate culture, I do not hate the word hate, I do not hate black or white, I do not hate color, sky, moon, life, death, neither do I hate my friends, nor do I hate my self but again why is this particular day that I hate?

Deep down inside me I have a think- I am ... , These three dots says that, I have some thing superior which makes me different than rest of us. I do not want to say that "I am God", I do not want to say that I have magic hands which can perform miracles, as we expect God can but I simply do not know what these missing dots are in my life. These missing dots always reminds me that there are people who need me. There are people in the world who are hungry for my lessons.

These reminds me and says me that, I am being proud of what I am. I think, re-think my strategies of hating this particular day. The reality cannot be spoken very easily and I cannot say what is wrong or what is right. One day I will try to figure out why I hate this day !

As general I observe, "when you say good things to people, people will return you good things" but how about saying something stupid- it comes back right on your face.

Similarly, when I hate the day, the day hates me too. But again, this is not very true. I do not hate the day. I hate my self on this day. When I say, "my self"; this means- I have something inside me which "demands", "needs" and is "full of desires".

These three quoted words are making be selfish and proud. These words are demands of my own, needs that I want and the desires of reaching or getting them fulfilled. When I ask these in my mind, Mr. Mind argues completely with me and says, "Well, Dear this is not possible today".

When he says, today- that obviously means the day I hate which is Monday.

No comments: