Saturday, January 26, 2008

Child is father of men.

Last night, I was in the Shopping market I got acquainted with one sweet little beautiful kid. I was sitting in one corner of the shopping mall and i saw her. She was very beautiful. The beauty of the child could not be explained. She was there in small van which is specailly made for kids, she was down there inside shopping van toy. She saw me, sitting there in one corner. She saw me and was feeling shy. She wanted to hide with me. I felt very happy when i saw her. She was hiding and playing this small hide and seek game with me. She was very beautiful. Her parents did not saw this scene. My little drama with their kid.I was happy to see the small kid playing with me and we both were having fun. It was very short duration. The time we spend was fun. The child was very happy to see me. I was feeling as if i will give up to just touch her but I could not go there from the place i was sitting to touch her. The time to leave her came, she was going to leave me now. She started to live me. We share a sweet smile at each other. She finally look back and saw me smiling at her. I said bye to her. She was calling me but i could not go with her. Again i felt something inside me, so i just stretched myself to see her. She was looking back at me with the same smile. She finally shook her hand and said that final bye. Life is all about this funny situation where we meet many differenet people. Every one gives us some beautiful lesson, we need to have great great vision to see if that person is going to teach us some lesson or not. Child is really father of men in the sense that child learns everything from the time the child sees you. They will know that who is what kind of person. You do not have to have a phd degree to know a person only thing you need is deep vision of seeing, and learning from a child.

No comments: