Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Email from RBG (Racist British Guy)

I know you have given me 5 euros when i needed most and i appreciate that.but it was you who rang me and asked for the Beer and some potatoes and chips noone else coz ya couldnt walk from ya apparmtnet till s market for shopping. coz ya feets were broken.....
Well then you owe me 11,92 in that sense ..
If you saying about the level of water i am living then luk afta ya self ..how ya living liek a propa zippo.. "A PERSON WITHOUT IDENTITY"

I think you have to luk after the meansin of racists before you say to me.well i accept that word. may be me being racist again ya attitude, leevel of thinking.Ok i am gipos as well ..i live with 5 ppl in same room and i have asshole which took ya to uni several times.thats enough for ya ..if ya want more i can write more ..no problem.

Well incase of degree i dun like to harm ota in studies n i am not shit like ya all.if I wan i can do it easily but dun wan to coz ya are here to study though ya depend on otha but still ..

I have ended the relationship with ya ages ago coz i dun like the way speak and the way ya act.Ya used to ring me an ask to go to university when i had nuthin to do. coz ya needed lift .and that was such a stupid mentality..

well in life i prefer to walk and do me stuff rather askin ppl to give me lift unless n until its emergency ,


..WELL FOR LAST STATEMENT..::I PREFER TO MOVE FAST AND BE SUMMIT IN LIFE ..NOT LIKE SLOWING DOWN MESELF N BE NUTHIN IN TAT CASE IF STEPS COMES INFRONT OF ME I PREFER TO FELL DOWN AND HURT MESELF BUT WILL TRY TO ACHIEVE THAT GOAL WOT I WANTED.

No comments: