Thursday, May 1, 2008

Without you.

Once their was a beautiful girl, living in Nepal her beauty was similar to the beauty of Nature and Nepali scent of flowers. She was perfect girl with all the blossom and smiling face every now and then. The guy who liked her was in foreign land. The problem was that the girl had never seen this guy before.

The guy always had seen her, the place she lives, the timing of her office or school and the wherever she goes in the country. The guy was very cute and was very nice too. The girl had no idea who the guy was and she never noticed anything about this guy. Girl was living in her own life.

She has a pleasant life of her own. The guy loves the girl so much that he could not express his feelings for her. The guy is shy, has a deep impact of the girl and always thinks for her. He is in love-the state of negativity the state where he is blind. Everything is fair in love and war.

The fairness of love he could not understand. He wants to express but somehow he could not express it at the right moment. It was dark and snowy day the day when he has to leave her dream girl without even getting glimpse of her. He was not feeling well. He did not want to go away from her but the situation demanded him to go, the situation asked him to visit the foreign land. He never felt a kind of love for her before.

Especially when he was in the moment of being separated. Especially when he was leaving her far behind. He is worried now. He think will it be same ? Can I see the girl in the same way I had seen her. Will she be like a morning first rays of sun that falls in sunflower and looks as if it is soon going to glow. Will it be like that ? What if she is gone and she is not anymore ? What would I do with my one way of liking her.

I could not express my love for her only because she is so far. The greatest obstacle now in my life is the journey that I am traveling. The time is the most valuable thing, it changes everything-especially people. Nature will always remain same. Oh my love, I would do anything for you. Just to see you or get to see your face.

Oh my love I would do anything do listen to your voice. Oh my love why did not or why could not I speak what I am feeling for you. I know you do not know me but what is that keeping me that feeling for you.

I am really shy, I am really feeling deep love for you. The love which no one can understand the love which will remain for me ever and ever inside me. I am not worried about you being with others but I am worried about will I be able to see the same smile on your face.

Today people are changing, will you be same my love. I do not know how people define love-every body says it is two ways it can only happen in two ways- I do not belive in two ways or one ways. I belive in simplicity of my feelings of my heart which always remembers you, your smile your tone.

I always am worried about you. I am alone without you. Only I had your number to call you , I could have done it long before. Now I realize that I should have talked with you. Now I realize that I should have shown you the feelings that I was going through.

Now I really felt that I can even die for you. When some body can give a life for the person whom I have never seen-you know that is special feelings. I am not the creator of my life but I can certainly be able to destroy for you. Why am I feeling such a stupid feelings just for you.

I hope you will be the same and our story will end up being a happy ending. I am also afraid at the same time it won't happen like that. I know that we live in real world where reality is always different then our imagination and what we think most of the times. I hope and pray even you will not be able to see me or even you will not be mine- be happy and smile as i saw you like never before., be happy and cheerful as I saw and wish you never did before.

May we meet in heaven and by the grace of GOD I would have power to express my real love for you. The way I felt for you and reality hidden in my heart which is not coming very easily outside as a expression. Oh my love- I love you as if people will never imagine the quantity, my love for you is full of sky, full of stars you see in the sky and full of flowers present in this planet. I am waiting to see you again, I am waiting if I would be alive by then the first thing I would do is visit you and say that how much I felt deep inside me for you.

Oh my god, please give me power to stand this moment, please bless me with the power of being alone and lonely Now. Without you, it seems life would end. Without you life it seems that I have reached a dead end. I hope my dead end will soon explore the new way.

Hope is all I have dear as I am patiently waiting to see you.


(The article is especially for one brother, who lives in Dubai and the girl lives in Nepal.)

No comments: