Thursday, May 15, 2008

A degree without job.

Last night I went to a friends place and he said that, "I have not heard any one who do not have Summer Job". Every one is getting something and already are on there way for the job.

Some have started the thesis work, some have got into some company for as summer trainee. Some have also got the work in univeristy, or in some organization. Some have started to move to there homes and some have really been doing very good. I was wondering why not me ?

What is worng with me that I could not get the job? Is my degree Invalid ? Is it because I come from different place and there is language problem ? Is it I am black or white or green or pink ?

Why is something that I really want not being given to me ? There are so many questions in my mind that I can even hardly imagine how to answer them all.
Some times I even ask- Am I living my life for a job or job is waiting for me to come near to it. Should I go for a job or job should come to me and ask me- Hello, Do you want to work for me ?

Those days will be dream come true after hearing loads of dissatisfied words and unfortunate keywords in all the emails that I receive. There are dozen of them every day. None of them even say that we will call for an interview or something. I even wonder my resume is not good engough.

I remember Once watching a movie "Pirates of Silicon Valley", Steve Jobs said that, "Good artist is copy and great artist is stealing" When I being a part of silicon valley and coming from the same background I some times thinks which kind of artist I belong to. Should I steal the job from some body ? But again the big question is how. How can I steal a job if already some one is having the job or doing it. There could be very easy ways too.

There are people who do it like the mentioned above by cheating, by saying 1000 lies about the person and by using many tricks and I think that is not the right way to do it. One can steal the job but stealing is also an art, an art which require a very good skill. It should not harm the person from you are stealing. It should not even give an bad impression of what you are doing. Can you do such kind of fine art ?

Now, I am going in other direction let me come to the right tract-Point is, Why do people like me find difficult to get the job in different country or the place which is not there native place- It is because of language, culture, skin color and many more. When you have everything similar to those who look similar then you will find it easy to get the job or work.

Stories are written only when you are unsuccessful and you have got something to say. It is the same with me. When people are famous they do not have anything to say. They are very busy in there day to day life. They even do not have time for there personal life. One day those people will realize what did I do my entire life just wasting my time with bunch of papers, computers, projects and work load. What I have done or achieved ?

When such question come in the mind of old people generally they try to escape the reality or they are afraid to face the reality and they try to kill themselves. Most of such cases can be seen or heard or read.

Some times it is even good to stay as you are and it gives loads of pleasure too. People most of the times, do not have time but I have tons and tons of time for me. I wake up whenever I feel I have to. I do my stuffs whenever I want to do them. I go to school whenever I feel going. I watch movies whenever I feel them to watch. I visit the friends place whenever I feel or like to visit. The all "I" brings me closer to my "Self" or "Soul" or more simple terms "heart". I become close to it and it directs me what to do and what not to do.

Some times I even feel as if It is my mood that creates the weather. How many of you will belive that ? This is the fact. It does not matter to me you belive or not because I know it.

It really gives me worng impression why people compalin. I have seen people who are born in Europe and they get a good benefit of being student around the sum of Euro 500 or something similar every month. They still complain the money is not enough. I ask them See the people like us and be happy, feel fortunate that you are really lucky of being born in Europe( A first world). We come from place which is divided by some great guy as Third world therfore we do not get any benefit and we are also not eligible for many different rights. Why ?

Can some one answer this question ? What is the difference ? Why are we creating this difference of being born in Europe and being born in Asia or some where else. It is the duty of goverment which really sucks in developing world. I heard that there are many Phd holders who drive a taxi in USA.

Wow, Isn't that a good news- some times if you are lucky and visit United States feel really proud of yourself of being driven by some real good Profession or Phd holders.

A degree without the job is useless and if goverment, political parties or whoever is on the top ruling there countries should really have to be serious about the change. They should think serously the matter and bring some strategy to solve the issue. It is not difficult it just takes some good logical thinking and I am sure it can easily be solved.

No comments: