Friday, May 2, 2008

Unacceptable

Are you awake ? Good-Now go to the bathroom and do your morning activities. Ok, So you are on your way-Prayed GOD for the beautiful bright sunny day and now you want to go bathroom. But suddenly some one called you. Wait.

Hello, Kalwar- "Either you clean or else you will be kicked out of this place".

Wow !

Good Morning in this place. I know it is good to speak the truth, I know it is very nice to speak the reality and say that you are not good at what you do. I know it. I am not trying here to say that I am right or he is right or some one else is right.
The reality is that Early in the morning before even going to bathroom and brushing your teeth your mate asked you something or says you something that really hurts.

The truth hurts. It is not acceptable by any standards if we do not clean and do not save if you are in other countries. We should always respect the people, energy, whatever like culture, religion, sex, and whatsoever of that country only because that country has give a lot of things to you.

When their are bad times in your life-more bad times comes. It is the phenomenon where every door gets closed, every friends become your enemy and every person you believe would help would not.

In the process of learning we do mistakes, I have not seen any one being perfect. The man who said the words even he does many mistakes but he never wants to accept it. Ok, I did the mistake of not cleaning. Now, Please do not throw me out of room only because I would not afford it and It is difficult times I am going through.

Why should I listen to you ? You are suffering that is your problem. The problem is not mine. The problem is yours and you should solve your problem. Wow. Isn't it so nice. You see others problem and you do not even want to give comment or suggestion or some words that might heal the persons problem you just want to say something that every unknown person would easily say.

Bad days are the days when you do not anything to do, you have skills, education and everything which can easily support your work but only problem you face is that you will be man full of problems. You search here and you search their which gives you nothing. You are a man with emptiness.

It is very easy to complain. Before doing any complain put yourself in others man situation. I know why should some one do it ? But it would be nice to think like that. It will give you some realization that you are being killed every moment. Why the hell in earth you exist ?

Now after getting a very hot Good morning news you go to bathroom do your all activites and think that well, this is life. You got to face it whatever way it comes. It is harsh, it really hurts but why should you worry. Problem you face always get multiplied when you are in deep shit.

It is easy to complain we always do that in our life. We have complain about food, about religion, about GOD, about life, about our car, about study, about whatever we get. It is easy to complain because complain will give us excuse. It will makes us feel that we are superior. Whatever we do and we did are best. We are the best and we have supriority over whatever things or humans or earth we complain about.

It is very easy to seat in drivers seat and complain about some one who is walking in long long highway. The seating in drivers seats means you are comfortable, you have money, you have all the necessary things in your life you want. Now you can easily do what you want.

I am worried in the first place I thought my prayers were heard couple of days ago and I was really happy about it. I thank to GOD for his quick reaction. Now, I would be able to sleep with some good gratification and satisfaction. But the problems multiplies if you are in real problem. Some one just said it that either you do it or you are out. Therefore I have to do it and make that everything is alright and satisfy. If in case I am out- It will really be problem then.

Let me see, we are not perfect said once a friend-Yes we are not. We do mistakes we learn and we should be direct about it. But some times when you are get bite early in the morning before even having taken your morning coffee it hurts. If I were the guy who was angry then probably I would have waited for the right time and would have said in different way. It is easy to make some one cry. Very easy. Say something that is hurtful and the person will get hurt.

How many people in day you hurt ? Every thing is words. If you are polite and at the same time direct then it won't hurt that person but when you are not polite about what you say surely the people get hurt. I am not proving that I am right or worng. I am just explaining my situation.

Hopefully by the grace of GOD everything goes fine and I would not be the victim. Yesterday another nice thing I heard that was in company in UK they ask for traineeship only those person who have valid EU,EEA and UK permit. Those who belong to first world.

Since I come from place where we are looked as minorities and thought as if we are helpless, poor, underpriveliged, uneducated people more importantly the people from third world where people believe that we do not have good rules and regulation, do not have proper manners, and many more. How could someone get a permission to even get traineeship. Their is no opportunity for the people like us.

I am thankful to the country where I am getting opportunity to study. I am thankful to all the people in this country, culture, religion and environment, Nature Thanks for atleast beliving in my or our potential and giving us life changing opportunity.

But I am not thankful to those who makes rules. Those rules sucks. The rule which states "you come from third world, go to your place." In the world where people are measured with the power of their mind still people measure you from the place you come from. Every body wants change, do not worry as longs as we want the change we will get it because it is humans(us) who wants to change.

If nature changes-the whole of human kind will be go in trouble. The days are getting shorter for that. One day, Even the Nature will change. At that time we all will realize that we are and we should be "One", without any discrimination of caste, culture, country, religion, sex, ethnicity, and many more differences.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are not living in a fair world. The world does not work as we want it to work. It have it own rules and those rules we do not like. But there aren nothing we can do, sometimes we just have to accept what the life give us, even if it is something like shit.
Sometimes we have to be cruel and destroy someones day. This may be the only way to get the message trough, to get the other realize what to do. The truth hurt but it is good for us.
I know you get trough this and better days comes.

Anonymous said...

only i can say for now is that clean it up.