Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My Old Shoes.

When their are moments in life to enjoy, I am not enjoying. When their are millions of people in world who live life very easily and are dependable on others. I do not want to be. The saying of "I do not want to be and I have to be" is very different.

Some times you have to be dependable on others only because you are not doing anything and life, circumstances and situation does not allow you to do the same. What will you do. If I want money whom I will first go for ? Obviously the person who created me. It would be nice, if I were working and doing things myself. I want to happen the same in my life.

When I say "I want". It does not go by the way I say. The want is the desire, the need, the process and it takes loads of time, desperation and perspiration. The funny thing is that we do not know what is their in future or what's in store for us. Ha Ha ..
Smiles are their which says it all, the smiles which always remind me that we are not perfect. In the process of being prefect we do thousand and one mistakes every day, still we do the same mistake. In the process of learning we try to get new ideas and learn but still one day we forget what we have learn.

I am smiling that is the good news to many around me. It should make them happy. I am smiling in pain that I am going through. We all have problems till we are alive that is part of life. No humans beings exit without problems. The priority we give to the problems in our life is based on our feeling, desire, need and our own quest for life.

It is good that I am smiling because many of my dears and nears want to see me smiling. I am wearing the same old shoes for 9 months which is slowly showing its colors. I have not cut my hair for the same old 9 months which always reminds me that I am growing with time. I have same old habit of writing and maintaining my blog which asks me that I have to put something in here while I am enjoying my morning coffee.

Life is just like this, close to Nature. The GOD who lives inside us is taking care of all my dreams why should I worry ? I have to smile only because it will remind me that I am having fun time in funny world with funny people and creatures.

My old shoes always ask me to wear it only because it really likes my legs. It says that Sir, you should never leave me only because I know how to fit in your legs. Even I am broke and I am going to leave you soon please do not ever leave in alone because I am afraid some one will burn me. I do not want to leave you alone, Sir.

My old grandfather used to tell me that- Son, Miracles happen in life. I never realized and felt it happens but slowly as I grew and I learn I start to believe that it really happens.

For those who have similar problems consult me, only thing I would be able to give you the suggestions and advice. I can give you suggestions and advice that much till the single drop of water left in ocean. It is up to you to decide how much you want to take it from poor me.

"My pockets are empty but I have ideas full of pockets."

I do not know what that means because as I am the creator of the quote. I will try to explain. The explanation is based on the idea that despite you do not have anything in your pocket you have tons of ideas that fill your pocket. It is up to you to take it. It is up to your needs and your desire to take it from me. I am flowing like river. You can drink from any corner or side of the river you want. You can dive into it, see it deep inside it and explore the unexplored territory with everlasting experience from it.

Their are people who will never learn, their are people who learns and their are people who have learn and they have many things to tell. It is up to you to decide which category I fell into.

The two ways to presentation of my personal approach to real world problems that I encounter in my personal life. One is my maintaining personal diary and putting in indirectly into this blog and another by approaching directly to people. When I do it indirectly their are people who read it and get hurt and their are people who get hurt despite being hurt they will suggest you with improvement, their are also people who will completely ignore what my point of views are on my personal life. May be those people who completely ignore my indirect perspectives are more concerned about direct approach then indirect approaches.

I am not great writer as their are in Market and in World existing. I am just write who writes. Either it is my personal feeling or whatever that comes in my mind and heart. As I writer I thank and appreciate all the positive and negative comments written and given to me.

The story continues because story is interesting and it is getting more interesting with the movement in life, journey never ends simply because it is journey. Asking for help and giving help is two different phenomenon. Asking help is not begging. When you are in trouble you ask for help, when you are in state where your body is not working and you are not able to do yourself anything besides giving blessing is begging.

Both can be similar and a good topic for discussion. It is my attitude to ask and to listen. I want to listen to strongest of sound that my ears won't allow me to. I want to feel the deepest of rain I will fall trap into. I want to walk longest of journey that my shoes will be capable to travel.

Thanking you. See you soon in next beautiful and awesome day.

No comments: