Monday, May 26, 2008

Missing you.

Some times It feels as if I am with you and some times It reminds me that I am without you. Why are you away from me ? Is it the distance that is separating us or is it us who have been separated ?

I do not know when would I get an opportunity to meet you, see you and say hello to you. I am worried and I am tensed. I am feeling alone. I want to cry but I could not cry. I even could not take a deep breath as I am having the pain in my left chest. Monday it is and I am really feeling as if I want you. I want to be with you. Together-smiling, talking and doing smaller things that would make you happy.

Why is the distance between us ? Why cannot I bring you in my place ? I know the problem is not the solution but the solution gives me a problem. The decison needs to go rational but I have no idea what would happen. I am worried-I wonder what you have been doing all the time.Would you have been remembering me or Is it some one making you laugh ? Is that you have already found some one or Are you still waiting for me to return ?

How could I tolerate the situation when I see you in some one else's arms ? I do not know- I may never want such thing to happen in my life but what if it happened ? My mind if filled of thousand unwanted questions and I want the answers from you. I want to see you-touch you and ask you that you still are the one I left you some couple of years ago.

Will it be possible that no one has touched you from that time ? I cannot believe it but how would I make my heart believe that you still are untouched beauty. How can I make my eyes believe that you have not been touched by no one. I know these questions does not matter if you showed the same kind of expression and emotions that you showed be two years ago.

I want you, I want to be close with you. I have thousand prayers for you but why are my prayers not heard. Have you done the same to be with me ? Is it me alone who have been thinking about you ? Am I being alone or am I feeling as it is not you who loved me ? The circumstances are made by us and why are we making a situation where we cannot meet. The person who does do not think too much and the person who thinks does not do too much.

The person who makes a loud noise is never heard. It is like he is speaking nothing. There are people whom I have seen making loud noise but whatever they are speaking does not make any sense. It is non-sense trying to find sense. Is my love something like that for you ?

I do not know and I do not want to know but I am eagerly and patiently waiting for the moment-the moment of ultimate truth and ultimate goal, the moment of peace and the moment for which I have been waiting my entire life. I know that day the sun will shine bright and I know that day will be the happiest day in my life-when I will see you. When I will touch you and when I will tell you that you were the one I ever wanted to be with together for ever and ever.

No comments: