Friday, May 30, 2008

Room, things, Global

The time to leave the room has come, going to some different place. A new place with different people, different structure of the room and the different styles. The room which I spend around 9-10 months of the time has finally going to be changed.

One very good Finnish friend I met, He is the always there when you need. "A friend in need is friend indeed." Many of the times we hardly find a good people and Now I can proudly feel that I have a good friend to whom I can turn into, whenever I need any help or suggestions.

It takes time to make a relationship, I have been creating relationship from the start of the Finland journey and it really is difficult to adjust with people either they are from Finland or from your home country. It is not easy to get along with everyone as you might think it is easy. Every body is different and every body has some different way of thinking.

No one can change some one's desire, feelings, dreams or whatsoever. I am happy to find friends here in Finland too. It feels good to talk about the country, On 28th of May 2008 it was declared Federal Republic of Nepal.

To hail is Federal republic in Nepal. Every body salutes that there is no monarchy anymore in the country once ruled by Monarch and also were called as reincarnation of God for the Kings. Now the country is secular, democratic and federal. I am still susceptible towards the growth and progress of the nation.

Politician has made a good move but is it enough ? What would we do by changing just the names ? The names in Passport, other legal documents and by changing the stamp or picture in Rupee notes. All these does not affect the economic, social, educational and infrastructural development in the country.

To change the country-first change the attitude. It has been done, good move. Now let us change the habit by working, by utilizing sleeping Army which are in number of 1 lakh. Use those Army for reconstruction, nation building process and use human resources for well-being of nation. It can be done and it will then take us to the path of development.

Something from Global world- Price of fuel is rising, price of petrol is rising more. We are now slowly going back from the place we came, from the age we came. The process is called downfalling. Everything in rise has to come down. We have made progress now by the scarcity of Petrol fuel we have to come down to the early phases of our development.

Imagine some 20-30 years from now,there is no fuel, or gas. We will have our bicycles, horses and other animals. Every body will walk in street as I do. I wonder sometimes that these people in car should come and join me in the walk. There will be crowd in the walkers street.

We will meet, we will know people and we will talk. It will fun, the process may take longer then mentioned but it will come. Alternatives are good to find or found but they will hardly be any best alternatives.

People will try, try until they will realize that it is not possible. I want to see all my people some day walking with me in the streets.


Last but not the least- I am thankful to the room, the floor, the table, chair, cupboard, kitchen, bathroom, all the touched and untouched places in every corner of the room. I am thankful to all these non-living entity as people might call. I am thankful because I had a stronger relationship with these then myself. I had made them my friends. They knew me and we use to talk alone many of the times. I am thankful to what I have achieved with the help provided by them. I am thankful to them. I know they are listening to me as I am saying these words to them. It feels great. I am smiling as they are smiling.

They are finally saying to me- You are great ! I am saying to them- It is just because of you guys ! I am taking them with me. I do not miss them as most people will say, "I miss you". I do not believe in those. I think you miss those whom you do not want to remember again. I do not miss anything or anybody just because I keep them, their memories with me in my heart somewhere. Therefore I never miss them. It can take everything. I have all those memories with me. I never miss anything or anybody. Therefore I do not want to say-I miss you. I always say-I will not miss you.If a person is with you, together with you-you never miss them. If you think or assume the other person is away from you then you miss them. I do not assume or think some one with whom I have relationship in one way or another is away from me. Those person are with me always. I never miss them.


Cheers.(Kippis)

No comments: