Sunday, June 8, 2008

Best burp in 9 months

I always believe in the unexpected event happening to the people in the life. When something is going to happen, it is the blessing in some people that they come to know already that the what is going to happen next in their life. A prediction is based not only on the past experiences but also with some divine force running in a person that divine force is ability to speak truth, and trustfulness with the nature or environment.

After coming from a nice walk with the Teemu near the Saimaa beach, a small beach surrounded with nice beautiful sandy volleyball court together with green grass, shiny sun and hot ladies all around in bikinis. Unfortunately I could not see the many hot beautiful ladies as described by my friend may be that was just because of unpredictable climate in Finland. It is said that, "Do not trust Finnish Weather nor do trust Finnish Women" Very Unpredictable. I do not know if this statement is hurtful but it is not based on my personal experience but on the people's saying around me.

Well, then just coming from a nice and good beach near Saimaa was a good overwhelming experience. The place is exotic, once you feel lonely or get depressed buy some drinks and go down out there. You will learn a lot from the silence of the lakes and also from the cool bridge that touches these lakes which make a wave so stylish to look.

There are many more lessons to learn from the Saimaa beach, a country of thousand lakes will teach you a lot from the lakes. It will not only tell you about life, love or beauty if you go deep into your own thoughts and together with the company of lakes. Now after a pleasurable journey of beach it was the time to come back in the room again.

I was wearing a jeans pant and a T-shirt. Many of the times whenever I come back from the any journey I just take them out and wear a normal dress like Underpants and T-shirt or I would say-change them immediately but here I do not know what struck in my head I was not changing the clothes.

It was amazing to myself and to my self. I was not feeling as if I should change my clothes. I was wearing the Jeans and sleeping now in the bed. In the bed I was trying to search some movies. To my dismay, I found out one sweet movies-"Graduation". I thought well, why not to just see the movie for a good refreshment. I started watching a movie. I was about to finish the movies then a phone rang in a friends mobile. He asked me that we should go and visit Bal Krishna another friend who lives couple of kilometers from my room to have a dinner together or kind of get together dinner party.

I smiled and I usually do when people around me may thing in their own way about my smile. I smile not because he called me but because of my predictive nature of not changing the clothes. I smile that I made the right decision some 3 hours ago before the phone rang. I was smiling and thinking miracles happen. You just have to know how to make them happen.

Now, we went for a dinner party. It was good to see all of the Nepali friends together in a single room. I like the idea of inviting and get together. We were now together in Bal Krishna's room sitting, chatting and it was now the time to start having the dinner. A surprise again, they cooked a fish especially very costly but a kind of famous in Saimaa. Now it was the time to taste a fish cooked by friend so we started our dinner.

A debate came into rise between those who do not eat fish and those who eat fish. A small talk was about the which one is better ? A vegetable or a fish ? A fish guys said, " A fish is better than a vegetable". A vegetable guys said,"A vegetable is better than a fish". Now if we assume this as a problem how could some one say- which one is better ?

Can we based our result on the basis of learning, experience or just based on our feelings ? It would be better to judge a result based on experience- despite I was among the person who was eating fish I did not make any statement during those period. A person cannot say-this thing is good or bad until and unless he himself have tried it. A person also should not just say- this thing is good or bad just because he wants to show to others it is really good or bad.

If you are confused, do not worry here is what I mean-

The things are always things. A food is always food and it does not speak on its own. It will never say to us that I am good or I am bad. It is not the food which we eat that is good or bad. It is our taste. It is personal taste. The taste could be good or bad based on our personal experience. Therefore, those who have experienced the vegetable could say-Vegetable cooked today is the best I have ever ate and those who have experienced before the fish could say-Fish cooked today is the best I have ever ate.

One thing is for sure I do not know who is right or wrong, just because there are no hard feelings to any of the parties involved. My own personal experience suggests that I have tasted both of them and both the tastes were fascinating, delicious and mind blowing. It was just after I finished I had best burp which gave a good smell of fish that reminded me that Fish was better cooked and I had eaten it long after 9 months also for the first time here in Finland. Thank you for the guys for the invitation.!

No comments: